By Jaydeep Karale on youtube.com
More about this content:
#python #datatypes #sets
1) Sets are used to store unique values and are implemented using hashing.
My Video On Hash Values Is Available At :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAcI4-kzss
2) Sets can only store hashable data types within them such as strings, integers, tuples.
3) Sets are very useful to perform mathematical operations.
4) Sets come inbuilt with UNION, INTERSECTION, SUPERSET, SUBSET, SYMMETRIC DIFFERENCE and DIFFERENCE methods.
5) In addition Sets are also effective in removing duplicates, searching, word processing.
6) Searching can be done in o(1) time.
Intro Courtesy :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxn_yeG26e8
Outro Courtesy :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntorJi-36ds
Buy Me A Coffee :- https://ko-fi.com/jaydjournal
Follow Me On Twitter :- https://twitter.com/JayDeepKarale
Follow Me On Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/jonesoncorners/